Saturday 20 January 2024

Book review: Peril at End House

PXL_20240120_131905926~2 Another Christie / Poirot. Like the others it is OK; I am after all still reading these things. But I always finish them thinking them somewhat formulaic.

I won't tell you the plot but now I'm finished, it isn't clear to me how the wasp / bullet in the first "attempt" was produced by... errm well I suppose I am going to tell you the plot so don't read on if you don't want to know... by Nick. And having said that much, I can say that mixing in the evil Australian gold-diggers into the plot does muddy the waters nicely, although possibly straining coincidence a bit. Continuing, it seems odd that if Maggie really was affinanced to M. Seton, she did not make rather more of his death.

No comments:

Post a Comment