Monday 20 August 2012

Mallorca: Monday

[Originally: https://wmconnolley.livejournal.com/28077.html]

I'm only writing this for completeness. Monday was declared a "stay around the apparthotel complex" day, and that's what we did. Since I'm writing this on sunday the 26th, I really can't recall in any detail what we did. Swam in the pool, played cards, played Risk, I should think.

Oh, and I got up early-ish and went for a 10k run: into Port D'Alcudia along the main road, then realised I could go beachwards after the river/canal and run along the beach; turn around in the centre of the port and come back, turning inland once the back-of-beach paved track ran out, about 2k from us.

But since I therefore have some spare space, here is a picture of Darling Daughter looking happy (taken on Tuesday, note):

DSC_1502

No comments:

Post a Comment